Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crash Tag Team Racing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crash Tag Team Racing Empty Crash Tag Team Racing on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:21 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
A racing and platforming game that was made for PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube on October 19 2005. It came to PSP on November 10 2005. I wanted to make this topic so I can talk about the ability to fuse your car with someone's car and then proceed to shoot down the other cars.

2Crash Tag Team Racing Empty Re: Crash Tag Team Racing on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:57 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Never played it, or any of the crash-games for that matter. Was always more of a Mario Kart guy haha!

http://stinger.actieforum.com

3Crash Tag Team Racing Empty Re: Crash Tag Team Racing on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:19 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
I found them fun. I never played the original though. Crash Tag Team Racing has some elements of kart racing despite none of the vehicles looking like carts.

4Crash Tag Team Racing Empty Re: Crash Tag Team Racing on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
Anyway, this not only has platforming and racing. It has extra stuff such as: Bowling, Battle Arena, Stunt Arena, Rail Shooting, and different types of racing.

5Crash Tag Team Racing Empty Re: Crash Tag Team Racing on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:59 am

Birdman

I couldnt get into this one.

The first CTR felt way better imo, and you could do cool stuff like hide potions in boxes by dropping them just as you break through a box then it would respawn over them.

6Crash Tag Team Racing Empty Re: Crash Tag Team Racing on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:44 am

Nadster

B-Rank
Wow! I also heard they are remastering that game too! So why couldn't you get into this game?

7Crash Tag Team Racing Empty Re: Crash Tag Team Racing on Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
There are also different kinds of weapons for each character. They can also be upgraded at the end of the game but I think you have to do all of the characters quests in the park first. To name a few: a regular blaster, a machine gun, and a rocket launcher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum