Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Max Payne 1 & 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Max Payne 1 & 2 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
There was something disturbingly familiar about the note on the bar desk. The handwriting was all pretty curves.

"You're in a Stinger Topic, Max!"

The truth was a burning green crack through my brain.

Everything I done is being talked about in text box after text box. Words and Emoticons and Videos being posted to discuss about the gameplay mechanics. All in a topic that can never be archived populated by 24 users and the occasional guests. I was in a Stinger Topic. Funny as Hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

2Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
Anyway, Max Payne is a third-person shooter that has debuted on PC in 2001. A year later it has been released on Xbox and PS2. A year after that it has been released on the Game Boy Advance. The same year when the GBA version was out, the sequel Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne was also out. One of the main factors of the series is Bullet Time.

3Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
The opening post was a reference to the 4th wall break of the original Max Payne. In terms of console I highly recommend the Xbox version. I don't know if the PS4 made any improvements.

4Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:21 am

Birdman

I played the first game around release, but don't remember much other than bullet time, and chasing some guy. I think the chase included a train or running on the top of one. My little brother really liked it.

5Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:20 pm

Nadster

B-Rank

49:44

6Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
I also loathe the red tightwalk segments. I'm glad I have the XBOX version even though it is scratched now.

7Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
It was fixed but I wonder how DOA (Dead On Arrival) difficulty is on PS2. On Xbox, it's on hard but you have limited saving.

8Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Nadster

B-Rank

Just wanted to share this.

9Max Payne 1 & 2 Empty Re: Max Payne 1 & 2 on Mon May 27, 2019 8:47 am

Nadster

B-Rank
One of the things I really liked about the original is that it had its own tutorial level with an enemy dispenser.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum