Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slice, Dice, and Rice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slice, Dice, and Rice Empty Slice, Dice, and Rice on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:25 am

Nadster

B-Rank
I thought about making this topic. To put it to detail, it is a 2D fighting game that is available on PS4, Switch, and PC. It is similar to the PS1 game Bushido Blade. It has 10 characters despite that 2 of them are clones. I am using the PS4 version. There are 6 modes: Story, Versus, Dojo, Options, Hints, and Network.

Story Mode is self-explanatory but if you want to use the other characters, you are going to have to play the first character. It keeps going like that. Versus Mode is basically a solo battle but you have three options: Player VS Player, Player VS CPU, and CPU VS CPU. Dojo Mode is Practice Mode where your opponent will stand and do nothing and there is no option for tuning the CPU into doing what you want it to do.

Options Mode is where you can adjust BGM, SFX, Difficulty, Danger Symbol, Language and Controls. Hints is where you can read on how to play the game and it mechanics. Finally, Network Mode is where you can find Players online, view your ranking, and view your Player Card. However since I had never payed for multiplayer at all, my memory is fuzzy as the writing of this post.

2Slice, Dice, and Rice Empty Re: Slice, Dice, and Rice on Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 am

Birdman

Looks interesting. I like how at max range you cause wounding which can lead to losing your ability to jump and dash. Will look more into this.

3Slice, Dice, and Rice Empty Re: Slice, Dice, and Rice on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:42 am

Nadster

B-Rank
I hope you like it! Also, to get three trophies in the game, you have to die and go to the continue screen up to 50 times!

4Slice, Dice, and Rice Empty Re: Slice, Dice, and Rice on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
It is also available on Switch and PC. PS4 and Switch are more expensive than PC. They both cost $17.99 and PC is $9.99.

5Slice, Dice, and Rice Empty Re: Slice, Dice, and Rice on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:02 am

Birdman

I'll keep an eye out for a sale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum