Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Action JRPGs

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Action JRPGs - Page 2 Empty Re: Action JRPGs on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:19 am

Birdman

Sold Revolutions. The gameplay is boring and I don't get why it's like this.

You have an action meter that completely depletes when you attack. Once depleted you can only block or dodge roll.

When you attack, the guy does a three hit slash combo, and this drains all the meter. It's weird because if you kill something in the first swing you're left hitting air. This makes no sense. They should've at least made the attacks optional.

There's no management here. It's pretty much your most basic attack on cool down. Wtf?

And other than that, it's such a basic action RPG that I can't get any enjoyment out of it.

52Action JRPGs - Page 2 Empty Re: Action JRPGs on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:05 am

hedfone

hedfone
C-Rank
Revolutions looked good on the surface, love the first ps3 game. Watched reviews at the time and was iffy. Good to know to avoid this.

Sent from Topic'it App

53Action JRPGs - Page 2 Empty Re: Action JRPGs on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:18 am

Birdman

Shining Resonance Refrain does something similar where your attacks drain a meter of sorts but you aren't forced into a string and can do single strikes as you please.

54Action JRPGs - Page 2 Empty Re: Action JRPGs on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:21 am

Birdman

Just came across this.

Looks like it takes FF World's stacking system and does I dont know what. Even looks similar when they get toppled and separate. Different classes means build potential so I might grab this after doing more research.

55Action JRPGs - Page 2 Empty Re: Action JRPGs on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
I know we talked about this before, how some artstyles just always pull you into a game like what you have with Chaos Legion? Yeah, I'm not getting that here hahaah! Not my style.

http://stinger.actieforum.com

56Action JRPGs - Page 2 Empty Re: Action JRPGs on Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:29 pm

TheFirmament1

D-Rank
What are everyone's thoughts on the Tales series? I've been really enjoying Xillia lately.

Main problem: When I want my characters to all be in Manual mode for when I want to use them, that means that they won't move at all if I'm not controlling that character at the moment, and am using another one. Would've been real nice to just have the AI take over when I'm not controlling them, and then let me be in full control when using them. Figured that out the hard way, unfortunately, and ended up getting decked by standard monsters.

57Action JRPGs - Page 2 Empty Re: Action JRPGs on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:21 pm

Birdman

I bought Vesperia on PS4 not long ago.

I've only watched a few vids on advanced tech like cancelling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum