You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do action fans WANT to be divisive?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why do action fans WANT to be divisive? Empty Why do action fans WANT to be divisive? Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:41 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Itsuno Vs Mikami Vs Kamiya and all that shit?

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You mean why they compare them or use them against each other?

People like to play favorites, just like with films etc. You have your favorite footbal player, I have mine etc. That and good competition and drama make for interesting discussions (sometimes). Or do you mean something else?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Look at the current topics going on over at the DMCV board. It's that kind of dumb shit.

It's always one acting superior over the other and complete inability to recognize different kinds of mechanics.

Oh and COMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBOCOMBO

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I didn't see the topic before posting here, I've since made my contribution - but that topic is just one circlejerk after another. DMC1 is a Dynasty Warriors game? Mikami is a hack? What is even going on.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

5does

C-Rank
Veteran

>That and good competition and drama make for interesting discussions (sometimes).
That's basically it.

I personally like these kind of discussions, to be fair that's the only appeal of the posting in the gamefaqs board has considering outside people talking shit about each other tastes it's just a bunch of circlejerking over anime asses.

Ultimately regarding the director thing it's more about which sort of game you enjoy the most(Yoko Taro being objectively bad though), Itsuno has a better resumee if you're mostly a fighting game player or only care about DmC while for people who plays lots of sort of games it's clear that Kamiya or Mikami are going to be on top.

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I didn't see the topic before posting here, I've since made my contribution - but that topic is just one circlejerk after another. DMC1 is a Dynasty Warriors game? Mikami is a hack? What is even going on.

Now it's an attack on 'dial combos' and I swear every poster has only played the first stage or something and got mad because it wasn't DMC4 again or some shit, because none of their posts are really true.

Are there tons of dial combos? Yep. But there is FAR MORE to to the mechanics of Bayo (and TFD/MGR/whatever else they're talking shit about today) but they ignore all of it. Bayo's launchers are locked behind a dial combo? Is this a new Bayo game I haven't heard of???

You try to explain anything to a DMC fanboy though, and they block their ears and keep screaming COMBOCOMBOCOMBO.

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

>just a bunch of circlejerking over anime asses
Can confirm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum