Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas 2018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas 2018 Empty Christmas 2018 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Hey guys, just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas this year. It's the first year Stinger had a forum and I have to say I never thought we'd have this many users and lurkers every day, absolutely fantastic. What are all your plans this christmas?

Mine are relatively simple. First day me and my girlfriend will visit my parents and grandmother (who is mentally handicapped due to age etc.), play some board games together and in the evening we're just going to eat a simple pizza haha. Second day we'll cook a nice meal together, maybe watch Home Alone or something similar. Nothing special!

And you guys? Cheers!

http://stinger.actieforum.com

2Christmas 2018 Empty Re: Christmas 2018 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:27 pm

Birdman

I'm on leave until Jan 7. I think some family members are coming over but other than that it's game time lol.

3Christmas 2018 Empty Re: Christmas 2018 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:21 pm

MoonKnight/Kaji

MoonKnight/Kaji
C-Rank
Glad to be a part of your forum Roy. It will continue to grow I'm sure.

I just had a big family get together a few days ago at my Uncle's place. Lots of fun. We baked a bunch of sweets, grilled a bunch of meats, went to a brewery and tried a flight of beers (which were excellent), walked around town, had a Thieve's Christmas (I got a Madonna shirt and a Hachet/Swiss Army Knife.), watched the entire first season of a show called "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel", which was excellent, and just spent a few days with most of my family members. One of the best Christmases I've ever had. Kind of wish there was some snow though. The only thing we got was cold rain...

In a few days my Sister and her BF are coming into town and that's when we'll open gifts and have our own Christmas, then I just have another family dinner (Mom's side) and then the holidays are over.

Otherwise I'll probably just play some games, like usual lol I was playing Spec Ops: The Line yesterday, which was not a very good Christmas game... But it was pretty cool. Maybe today I'll play DOA5 with some Christmas outfits or something haha!

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all! And Happy Holidays to everyone else!

4Christmas 2018 Empty Re: Christmas 2018 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:35 am

5does

D-Rank
Went to a friend's birthday(yeah he was born on christmas) after having a family lunch at home and we co-op'd Kirby All Stars for the whole day then watched some movies with a few other friends during late night.

Also decided to pre-order DMC5 and KH3 today because why not. Happy holydays to everyone.

5Christmas 2018 Empty Re: Christmas 2018 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:47 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
I tend to replay Batman: Arkham Origins once every few Christmasses outside of my yearly Die Hard watch. Aside from being (imo) the best in the series, it really has that x-mas vibe going strong.

Birdman
Nice amount of free-time! Anything you are considering playing in particular?

5Does
How is K-All Stars? Looked really great when I tried the demo.

Kaji
I can relate to the 'wanting snow', it usually snows here around February - way too late imo. Spec Ops is not a Christmas game haha, but fantastic narrative title. How you liking it? Your holiday sounds fantastic so far!

Happy holidays once again folks :)

http://stinger.actieforum.com

6Christmas 2018 Empty Re: Christmas 2018 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:24 pm

Birdman

Anything you are considering playing in particular?
I think I'm addicted to Monster Hunter World now. One of my friends in NZ has it and we did some quests. He rushed me through story mode and now I'm in the higher rank so I can get better stuff.

Alternating between MHW and Ni no Kuni 2 which got a big DLC add-on.

'wanting snow'
Sadly, it never snows in my area, no matter the season. Have to travel like 7 hours to find it in winter. I've never actually seen it in real life, but I'm planning a trip at some point. My dream is to build a classic snowman like the ones I saw in the movies, with the carrot nose and top hat. Then I'm going to kick it's head off. Not sure why but this act has been on my mind for years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum