NGS2 - Vigoorian Flails Vs Fiend Genshin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

Here is a video demonstration showing how to defeat arguably the hardest boss in the game using one of the weakest weapons in the game. This took me a while to no damage him but I got there in the end :p

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> weakest weapon
> is my weapon of choice against Fiend Genshin and Eli
Evil or Very Mad

Jokes aside, I always preffered this weapon against most bosses. Its >T is just too great of a punish against them. Such a great weapon. Doing it parry only though, takes a while. Also at 1:55 you dodge his dash, now I know you can parry that in NGII, did they change that in NGS2?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran

At 1.55 I am not using a dash to avoid his charge attack, I am using an aimed jump into aerial S. In NGS2 you cannot block the attack without taking a lot of guard damage.

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

No I mean that you can actually parry that attack, you just have to input the parry command before it hits you, at least in NGII. As you know you can avoid even blockbreaking and block damaging attacks with a well timed parry. But as noted, I don't know if it works in NGS2. Just a note.

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran

Yes that will not work on NGS2 you cannot block that attack even with an instant block you will take a lot of guard damage. However, I will take this opportunity to state in NG2 vanilla if you instant block say Volf's ground pound the game lags for some reason or enters slow motion during the IB.

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

NGII has some weird quirks either way. I never tested it, but I assume they fixed the menu-bug. You could desynch enemies in NGII if you opened the weapon menu and switched something. Volf for instance would suddenly charge to the left instead of to you, probably because the 'reload' temporarily changes the location of your character (in the eyes of the code). Fun trick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum