You are not connected. Please login or register

Twin Stick Shooters/Recommendations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Twin Stick Shooters/Recommendations on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:33 am

Birdman

Rather than flood the boards with individual topics, I'd rather consolidate them all here. Use this thread to recommend any you know of and provide video links if possible. I don't mind if the gameplay is good or bad, review or not. As long as you can see what it looks like and how it plays.

So, I got into these types of games not long ago and found I love them. Here's what I have so far.

Nex Machina - Probably one of the best I've played.

Resogun

Matterfall - Considered the worst of Housemarque's titles, but I find it fantastic. I guess people just couldn't get used to the controls.

Dead Nation

Alienation

Enter the Gungeon

Riddled Corpses - Just bought this. Weird game but I like how it looks and it's fun so far, only I can't get past stage 2. It's not because of bullets flying everything, but rather the zombies enemies and critters are everywhere and taking up space and you lose a life from just touching them.

Airheart - I haven't played this yet but it looks really interesting.

View user profile

2 Re: Twin Stick Shooters/Recommendations on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:28 am

Birdman

Played a bit more of Riddled Corpses. Managed to get to stage 4 and looks like there's only 5 stages in story mode. There's also survival and arcade modes.

There are other characters and you can level up with gold (pick up from enemies). You also have to by other characters. All leveling up seems to do is makes you attack power go up. You don't have health, just lives.

When you die you keep your gold and slowly power up your character. This was the only way I could get further. There are too many enemies on screen taking all the space and if you can free up that space you can't move at all. They are at all times moves towards you, some shooting, so raising attack power is all you can do.

Seems other characters have special abilities. The one you start with has nothing. Overall seems very simple. The bosses are the ones that turn it into a bullet hell.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum