Raeng will be on holiday for two weeks, behave guys. See you soon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nights of Azure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nights of Azure on Sun 27 May 2018 - 9:25

Birdman

I see the first one around quite often and have been meaning to look into it. I did so today and it doesn't look like the usual I'd play, but what got me remotely interested is how you can take monsters into battle.

The character design is awful and the voices are gross (at least in Japanese) but I might grab the first game if I can find it cheap.

Choose this review because it talked more about gameplay that others I watched.

Almost forgot, there's a sequel but I haven't looked into it yet.

View user profile

2 Re: Nights of Azure on Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 8:05

I know this is a stupid thing to say, but there's just something about that type of artstyle and camera that doesn't jibe with me and makes this an instant skip for me. That said, doesn't mean the game is bad, but some artstyles pull me in and others don't.

View user profile http://stinger.actieforum.com

3 Re: Nights of Azure on Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 8:22

Birdman

Actually, I agree with that. As I said, remotely interested. I like games that let you summon or control something (like CL, Folklore, Ni no Kuni 2, Overlord), so I'm interested in that aspect only. The rest looks awful.

I found it pretty cheap sealed but haven't touched it yet. There's a possibility I might just open it and give it a try depending on how I feel. I'm scared it will be good though, and once that happens I'll be stuck investigating the monster mechanics for who knows how long.

View user profile

4 Re: Nights of Azure on Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 9:49

I can agree with the summon stuff, I do kind of like that style of play. I loved how it worked in FFX for instance. Fun mechanics that are more and more rare these days.

View user profile http://stinger.actieforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]