Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resident Evil 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resident Evil 6 Empty Resident Evil 6 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
I'll do a fancy write up later, I really wanna talk about the enemies, namely the J'avo soldiers, love those guys.

At any rate, these guys love it!:

Mechanics:

2Resident Evil 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil 6 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:58 am

Birdman

That was awesome.

3Resident Evil 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil 6 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Still want to give the game a shot one day, but it is really hard to separate it from what I want the series to be. And that logo still looks...well...yeah haha. We all know the joke.

http://stinger.actieforum.com

4Resident Evil 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil 6 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Birdman

You don't have to think about that really. Separate or not, just play it for the knowledge of what it is. I don't like it that much overall either, but I still play every RE that comes out in the hopes that finally a good RE will come out that matches the old days or RE4.

So far RE7 pretty much fit the bill. Has some issues but overall it's great imo.

5Resident Evil 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil 6 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:35 pm

AKheon

D-Rank
RE6 is a sprawling, strange game with its four different single-player campaigns - something I'm both intrigued and frustrated by. I like its production values and the explosive, cheesy style. However, the game has a lot of trial-and-error gameplay... Some QTEs or other insta-killing things happen way too fast, forcing a retry or two every now and then.

RE6 is the type of game that deserves more glitches and tricks to make the speedrun more interesting, but knowing that this a Capcom developed game on MT Framework, it would be difficult to find any sort of cracks in the mechanics...

6Resident Evil 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil 6 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:48 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank

Mah Boii Jake, he’s got all the moves, DDT, German Suplex, Tiger knees, Wesker Kung Fu and Giant swings:

I’ve got a big comment saved up about each campaign, I’ve yet to do another on specifics of the mechanics, general tips and a post about the enemies, specifically the J’avo bio-soldiers, which are really interesting to me due to their dynamic mutation gimmick, makes las plagas look tame in comparison.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum