3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Action Games on Mobile Empty Action Games on Mobile Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Jareson

Jareson
D-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

So I recently picked up ICEY on my phone, and played through it in like one sitting. The game was actually really good despite the sorta bad voice acting. I was impressed to finally see a 2D action game on mobile, and seeing how well it worked, I looked to find more. My search has been a barren wasteland outside of one game people mention that's some metroidvania style title that was removed from the store, so I'm just hunting that game at this point for an APK.

Does anyone here know any good action titles on mobile? Controller support is a plus as ICEY had it and it made the game even better.

2Action Games on Mobile Empty Re: Action Games on Mobile Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:15 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Not a lot, though I know Devil May Cry 4 on the iPhone (?) was pretty decent. There are also some Resident Evil ports including a spinoff of 4 called Degeneration (based on the cgi film). There's also Revenge of Shinobi, a port of an old Sega action-classic - 2d though.

Other than that, not really sure. Never dove into it.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Action Games on Mobile Empty Re: Action Games on Mobile Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran

There's an old 2d God of War game. God of War:Betrayal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum