You are not connected. Please login or register

Wipeout Omega Collection

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wipeout Omega Collection on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:58 am

Birdman

So I just started playing this today and I suck hard ass. It requires real mastery of the controls and knowledge of the tracks to be good.

I rarely play racing games because I actually hate cars but if they're unrealistic like Mario Kart, Crash Team Racing or something like Wipeout, I have no issue. I never actually played the old Wipeout games at all, but recently I picked up the case and it just appealed to me. Looked up some vids and and liked what I saw, then found it was half price.

This video explains the mechanics in-depth better than I ever could. It's 47 mins but well worth it if you're interested in this game.

Last edited by Birdman on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Wipeout Omega Collection on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:51 pm

I actually remember playing the previous version on PS3, since it was a free giveaway after the playstation-outage. Really gave me my F-zero fix of the year, haven't even noticed there was a new one on PS4.

View user profile http://stinger.actieforum.com

3 Re: Wipeout Omega Collection on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:56 am

Birdman

I'm so embarrassingly bad at this game, that while watching my gameplay, you could be forgiven for mistaking it for pinball.

To be fair, I don't know jackshit about racing game mechanics. I had to look up 'racing line' and 'apex of a corner' which are real life things that apply in racing games. Pretty interesting actually and really helped with my corners.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum