Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

What games have you recently bought or plan to buy?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Birdman

hedfone

hedfone
C-Rank
I had a lot of fun with 2017 back in the day coop. It is Janky Japanese kaiju diablo. That is the best way I would describe it. The amount of guns were insane. Guns so crazy it would bring the fps down to like 5 frames or something with one shot. It was kind of awesome. Haven't touched one since then though, but it sounds like they only got better.

Here is a good video if you wanted some info on the series and the new game.

Birdman

Got Iron Rain. Some quick notes.

*Customizable character (though not huge options).
*Mission select.
*Rankings.
*Tons of weapons.
*You can equip two, plus item slots for things like grenades, decoys, turrets, healing.
*4 classes but they can equip anything. The difference is in their power suits.
*Basic graphics, stiff, janky movement and vehicle control give that PS2 feel we know and love.
*Online co-op, couch co-op (split screen) and pvp though it doesn't seem to be straight 1v1, more like a competition to get the highest score but you can kill other players.

Birdman

Multiplayer is awful beyond belief in the pvp mode.
Co-op is pretty shitty too in terms of framerate. In fact the whole game's framerate is hideous to the point that it doesn't even make sense.

Shame because the gameplay is reasonably fun.

Back to MHW then.

Nadster

C-Rank
I FINALLY have Devil May Cry V. I got the special edition. Just waiting for it to fully download.

Birdman

Might give Dragon Quest Heroes a try.

Love the characters design and the monsters all have these creepy, yet goofy grins that make me laugh.

Birdman

Quite liking it.

Didn't like the close range generic sword character I was forced to start with but soon after I got Isla who has this boomerang thing. Her playstyle is completely different and comparatively, far more advanced than the other party members I have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum