Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darksiders?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Darksiders? - Page 2 Empty Re: Darksiders? on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:41 am

Birdman

I haven't been able to sell it yet, so I might test it out later just to see, but not really interested in playing it more. Last time I played it was very still with limited ability to cancel out of stuff. If it's like DS2 it'll be much better. This might mean some attacks become more useful or other follows up become possible.

Makes me wonder why they kept the original gameplay. There's no way anyone could want that.

I really don't think this team has what it takes to make a good action game. First they try to imitate elements from Souls, then they bow to what the players actually want and try to make it like the previous games which is what they should have done to start with.

They still haven't made Hollow forms switchable from any attack, but then again as I said before, no one was interested in talking stuff like this so I guess no one has raised it with the devs.

52Darksiders? - Page 2 Empty Re: Darksiders? on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:42 pm

TheFirmament1

D-Rank
Not gonna lie, I actually do quite like Darksiders 3. Found the combat to be pretty fun, but my main gripe was the small movesets on the weapons.

I get the impression that the game was rushed out for release, so they ended up not being able to balance/QA a lot of things.

The Keepers of the Void DLC doesn't let you switch hollow forms on the fly, but it DOES let you switch one of your X element hollows for the alternate weapon, e.g Nunchaku for the Claws by hitting L1. Only problem is that the lightning, and the force hollow alternates are way too similar to eachother.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum