You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaos Legion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Chaos Legion on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:41 am

Birdman

There's hope for a sequel yet!

The interview is interesting. He has some really good ideas.

Shame that they don't end up working how he wanted them to, which is kinda weird because if he went to this much effort to think them up trying to make something unique, you'd think he'd make sure it worked.

What I mean is, the legions don't come of as individual as he seems to think (to the point that the Sieg is essentially a nobody) and they get utterly decimated on later stages to the point you wouldn't even consider summoning them for a brawl.

You want to summon in quick bursts, not just let them run wild. While that looks cool and all, they can't dodge, block, coordinate themselves in any way, or even tell which enemy is a type they're strong against, or any sort of targeting priorities. All of this is managed by the player.

They still don't really have dodging or blocking even then. I mean recalling them to avoid an attack. Arrogance is the only legion that 'blocks' but it's not really blocking, rather absorbing damage to fire back as a beam.

I wonder what the game would have been like if the legions had that much autonomy? Personally I don't think it would be as good. It would make the game more random and take control out of the players hands.

View user profile

52 Re: Chaos Legion on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:50 am

Birdman

I'm encountering this huge glitch in the Japanese version. I haven't noticed it before because I haven't put as much time into the JP version.

Basically what happens is for some reason the enemies stop doing normal damage and start dealing out damage so small I can barely see it.

A group that would normally do the full bar I have currently (on no upgrade so it isn't long) does nothing. I just stand there letting them smash me. It's pretty much invincibility.

I don't know what triggers it. It just starts happening and I don't notice.

I suspect it might have something to do with using healing items, but I've tried while getting hit, and while the life bar is still going down, but that didn't work.

I wonder if it's random and just happens? I'm using more healing items than usual in this run, so I strongly suspect something is glitching out, but I can't figure it out.

I need to to keep an eye on my actions and try to pinpoint the exact moment and what I was doing when it occurs.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum